Our client in Edmonton is currently looking for a friendly, mature, hardworking, and experienced individual to join their team as a Shop Labor. The successful candidate will be looking for a long term career and will have a solid understanding of Plastics Fabrication.
SCHEDULE AND SHIFT TIME:
- Monday to Friday, full time days
- Vacation pay is paid out every payday
- $15 per hour
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
- This assignment is temporary in nature with the potential for permanent placement based on work performance and business needs
Working under the direction and supervision of the Lead Hand, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complying with all safety rules and practices as set by Occupational Health and Safety and any and all other relevant safety regulations and requirements
- Following verbal instructions or reads specifications to thoroughly understand the project before commencing any work order
- Performing cleaning of equipment and Machinery
- Packing and Unpacking products
- Assisting with organizing and itemizing pieces
- Grinding parts using hand grinder
- Performing other duties as required
- High School Diploma
- Mechanically inclined with manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination skills
- The following knowledge of :
- Thermoforming - Asset
- Injection Moulding - Asset
- Extrusion Dies - Asset
- CNC Routers - Asset
- Communication skills to read, write, listen, and speak in a clear and concise manner to individuals at various levels
- Interpersonal skills work collaboratively and cooperatively with others
- Learns quickly and willing to ask questions
- Attentive to details
- Follows instructions thoroughly and uses good judgment.
- Demonstrates strong work ethics (attendance, punctuality, reliability, honesty, etc.)
- Physically fit to lift items weighing up to 20 kg.
No keywords were found.