Maintenance Manager, Barrie, ON
Job is expired
IS2 is currently sourcing a Process/Maintenance Manager for our Barrie customer. We are looking for a dynamic leader with 5 years experience in a Maintenance Management role.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Oversee the preparation, maintenance, and revision of maintenance processes and procedures to ensure safe and effective maintenance activities.
• Lead the all aspects of our Maintenance Department and their deliverables
• Be solution orientated, working through complex manufacturing challenges
• Develop, control and support all planned and unplanned maintenance activities with the goal to increase the quality of our products along with production efficiencies
• Develop and motivate our maintenance team while ensuring we have appropriate staffing to meet safety, quality and production requirements
• Develop and maintain critical spare part inventory to mitigate downtime
• Review trends and make appropriate adjustments to maintenance frequency
• Coordinate with outside contractors / vendors when necessary
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS JOB:
• Excellent compensation package
• Work with one of Simcoe's Largest Employers
• Open-minded culture that fosters growth and career development!
• Large global footprint
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Knowledge and practical experience of OHSA and Regulations
• Have a solid background in Electrical / PLC
• A good understanding of Plastics injection molding machines
• Demonstrated organization skills with previous experience working within the requirements of a quality management system (ISO, TS16949 etc.)
• Knowledge in hydraulics
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515.
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs. With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
No keywords were found.