Manufacturing Process Technician, Barrie, ON
IS2 is hiring a Manufacturing Process Technician in BARRIE. This is a full-time, permanent hire with one of Canada's Best Managed Companies! Salary to be negotiated based on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the production floor by identifying root causes and efficiencies.
• Training and support to assembly personnel
• Read mechanical drawings and electronic schematics
• Troubleshoot equipment and preventative maintenance processes
• Equipment programming and set up
• Mechanical assembly and fabrication
• Follow and enforce safety procedures
• Provide guidance to development, design and build of new manufacturing products tools and processes
• Technical diploma in Engineering or experience in production manufacturing and automation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Vivid imagination
• Basic knowledge of SolidWorks
• Proficient in Microsoft software, including Microsoft Project
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515.
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs. With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
No keywords were found.