Machine Operator, Aurora, ON
IS2 Workforce Solutions has over 20 openings for our client in Aurora! Drop into 40 Davis Drive at the Sutton Real Estate office and ask for IS2 WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS. Have the opportunity to chat with a recruiter in person and learn about career opportunities. We will be available Tuesday - Friday between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM! Pay Rate: Up to $17.00 per hour
SHIFT HOURS ARE
• Days: 6:30 AM - 2:40 PM
• Days: 7:00 AM - 3: 10PM
• Afternoons: 2:30 PM - 10:40 PM
• Afternoons: 3:00 PM - 11:10PM
• Nights: 10:30PM - 6:40 AM
• Nights: 11:00PM - 7:10AM
Why you'll want this job:
• Join a leader in the Manufacturing Industry and learn new skills!
• Shift available on days, afternoons and nights - we can accommodate!
• IS2 will introduce you to your new employer and ensure the success of your position
• All positions are long term with full time hours
• Candidates with strong work ethic, motivation and ability to meet deadlines will be hired
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for candidates eager to join the automotive industry for opportunities for growth and advancement. Candidates will perform small assemblies by fastening parts together and may operate weld machines to weld small parts together.
• Automotive assembly work
• Picking and packing
• Sorting duties
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Other general tasks as required (less than 40 lbs.)
What we require:
• CSA approved steel-toed boots and safety glasses
• Manufacturing experience is an asset, however, training will be provided
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent dexterity
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
Apply today by dropping into 55 Cedar Point Barrie Monday - Friday OR 40 Davis Drive Newmarket Thursday of Friday between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com or contact IS2 at 705 735 1515
No keywords were found.