Warehouse Associate, Brampton, ON
IS2 Workforce Solutions is hiring for Warehouse Associates for our client in Brampton . Great full time positions available at various shift times. Call us today at 905-212-9090 and start working tomorrow!
IS2 Workforce Solutions - Mississauga, ON
• Require Warehouse associates to start immediately
• Various shifts Monday to Friday 10am to 6:30pm
• Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6:30pm
• Saturday 8am to 4:30pm
• Job description/responsibilities: Putting away parts, receiving parts, picking and shipping orders, capable of lifting up to 50 lbs when required with help, wrapping skids, other warehouse duties as assigned
• What you expect:
• Weekly pay cheque deposited directly into your account
• new working environment, clean and working with consumer goods
• Continuous reliable work in a steady environment.
• Full-time hours withy over time opportunity
• Long term permanent position - may lead up to permanent work
• Students on drop, work permits, PR or Citizenships invited
• Positions start immediately. Must be able to commit to a shift and be able to work overtime.
Easy way to Apply
• Walk IN: 33 City Center Drive, Unit 160, Mississauga.
Between Monday to Friday-8:30 am to 4:00 pm
• Phone: Call us at 905-212-9090 and book appointment
Please bring with your 2 pieces of government issued PHOTO IDs, Proof of SIN and Direct deposit / Void Cheque
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour
About IS2 Workforce Solutions
IS2 is a fully Canadian owned-and-operated leading provider of Full-Time Temporary Staffing and Mass Recruitment solutions for top Canadian employers. With operations across 12 branches in Canada, we provide our customers with leading-edge recruitment, hiring and retention solutions. We offer comprehensive screening and testing, background check and candidate hiring options that can be fully customized for any workforce. Having been in business for over 22 years, we have developed international networks, best-in-class recruitment programs and have achieved the highest standard of provincial safety recognition.
No keywords were found.