Payroll Coordinator, Barrie, ON
|Category||Admin - Clerical|
DON'T MISS THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY IN BARRIE AND COLLINGWOOD! GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE! START YOUR CAREER HERE! IS2 is recruiting an experienced PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR for a full time permanent role in the Manufacturing Industry for Heavy Equipment. Salary: Based on experience
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS POSITION:
• Join a growing manufacturing company
• Advance your career with internal promotions
• Benefit from profit sharing, annual bonuses, RSP plans, PPE allowances, medical, dental coverage and 3 weeks vacation to start!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Prepare and input payroll data into ADP to support a bi-weekly payroll for multiple shifts and locations
• Work with participant enrollments and changes, invoicing/reconciliations and record keeping for group benefits and RSP
• Resolve any discrepancies
• Perform vacation audits for each department
• Prepare reports for payroll, overtime, headcount, benefits and other data as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY:
• Experience with ADP and a PCP designation an asset
• Post Secondary Education in Accounting/Bookkeeping/Payroll an asset
• 3+ years working with an automated payroll system and benefit/RSP
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact IS2 in Barrie today; 705-735-1515.
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
No keywords were found.