Warehouse Associate, Mississauga, ON
IS2 Workforce Solutions is hiring for Warehouse Associates for our client in Mississauga . Excellent Part Time opportunties perfect for students! Call us today at 905-212-9090 and start working tomorrow!
• Students Welcomed...Pick you schedule Monday to Friday Day Shifts
• Order Picking/Packing
• Shipping & Receiving
• Making Boxes
• Open Boxes
• Starting salary is $14/hr and must be able to work overtime.
* Great opportunity for students looking at working around school schedule.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE TO QUALIFY...
• Experience working in a warehouse setting
• Able to bend, reach, walk and stand for 8hr hour shifts
• Ability to read and follow written directions in English, mandatory
• Must be adaptable to change by working within different departments/functions
• Ability to perform basic math skills accurately including addition, subtraction, and multiplication
• Must be able to work in team environment
• Ability lift and handle up to 50lbs repetitively
• Available to work overtime when required
• Safety shoes & safety vest is mandatory.
*Positions require criminal back checks to be done and some positions require enhanced clearance checks. Ask us for details.
DON'T WAIT TO APPLY!!
You can also call our Mississauga office at 905-212-9090 and ask for Sonal
Or apply in person Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:30 to 2:00pm
Suite #160, 33 City Centre Drive
Mississauga, ON L5B 2N5
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
About IS2 Workforce Solutions
IS2 is a fully Canadian owned-and-operated leading provider of Full-Time Temporary Staffing and Mass Recruitment solutions for top Canadian employers. With operations across 12 branches in Canada, we provide our customers with leading-edge recruitment, hiring and retention solutions. We offer comprehensive screening and testing, background check and candidate hiring options that can be fully customized for any workforce. Having been in business for over 22 years, we have developed international networks, best-in-class recruitment programs and have achieved the highest standard of provincial safety recognition.
No keywords were found.