Machine Builder, Newmarket, ON
|Salary||17.00 - 25.00|
IS2 Workforce Solutions is seeking skilled assemblers with an industrial or mechanical skill set for a local manufacturing company in Newmarket.
Pay Rates: Pay range of $17 - $25 per hour (based on experience) Shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm with overtime opportunities
• Understanding of technical assembly drawings
• Own your own tools an asset
• Welding, machining and installation experience an asset
• Have basic math/measurement abilities Flexibility and capacity to be trained in a variety of areas Be adaptable & dependable (as per shift and job functions)
• Have good attention to detail, works well with others
• Physically capable to complete light to heavy labour intensive tasks
IS2 is looking for committed candidates who are looking for Full Time Work. Many positions have the potential to become PERMANENT for the right candidates!
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call our office at 705 735 1515 or pop in Thursdays between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM at 40 Davis Drive Newmarket. We are located in the Sutton office.
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, Direct Hire Placements and Customized Workforce Management Programs.
With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Québec we are uniquely poised to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments.
No keywords were found.