We are currently looking for associates to work on an assembly line in one of our automotive manufacturing facilities in Milton.
Summary of function:
You will be working on an assembly line for a fast- paced automotive company that is located in Milton. We are looking for detail-oriented, reliable and experienced assemblers who have a great work ethic.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and own CSA approved safety shoes
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Perfect Attendance
- Good attention to detail
- Assembly experience is an asset
- Be able to work FULL TIME hours
Pay Rate and Work Hours:
- Assembly of automotive parts
- Material Handling up to 30 pounds
- Be able to perform repetitive tasks during shift
- Preform other production duties as required
- $16.00/hour Days- 6:15am - 3:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- $16.40/hour Afternoons- 3:00pm - 11:15pm (Monday to Friday)
- $16.60/hour Nights- 10:45pm to 7:00am (Sunday to Thursday)
- Overtime (time and a half) paid past 40 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Saturdays is paid at time and a half (starting at $24.00/hour)
- Sundays are paid at DOUBLE TIME (starting at $32.00/hour)
- Come in person and apply at: Unit 160- 255 Woodlawn Road West, Guelph ON N1E 0M4 or our Mississauga office located at- Unit 108- 33 City Centre Drive, Mississauga ON L5B 2N5 please ask for AMI- please make sure you bring your two pieces of ID with you
- Call to book your interview: 226 299 0723 TODAY
Be sure to ask about our $100 Employee Referral Bonus Program! As an IS2 employee, we'll pay you $100 as a thank you for each person you successfully refer, after they have worked 160 hours (1 month) for us.
No keywords were found.