Product Technician, Surrey, BC
IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Surrey and they are in need of a Product Technician. Our client is one of Canada's largest manufacturing agents, with 16 offices from coast to coast. The successful candidate will have millwright experience or equivalent, and pipefitting experience is an asset.
Why you want this position
• Benefits package after 3 months of probationary period
• MSP coverage after 3 months of probationary period
• RRSP matching
• Profit Sharing
• Company shares
• Make suggestions on layouts and assembly methods
• Fabricate and paint carbon steel frames
• Assemble hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
• Bend and install carbon steel and stainless steel hydraulic tubing
• Size, crimp and install hose assemblies
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
• Millwright apprentice or equivalent
• Fluid power experience is an asset
• Able to pass a criminal record check
• Ability to understand layout drawings
• Ability to cut and crimp hydraulic hose
• Experience operating forklifts and bridge canes
• High attention to detail with superior problem solving skills
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.
Please also visit our website at www.is.ca for a better understanding of who we are
No keywords were found.