IS2 Workforce Solutions is currently seeking for an experienced full time Sales/Customer Service Representative for their client on a temporary to full time basis. The position offers an opportunity to grow with the company. Ideal candidate should be professional, able to work with others, and enjoy performing variety of tasks.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- 2-3 years of sales/customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a small office environment
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
No keywords were found.