Walkie Operator, Mississauga, ON
|Category||Distribution - Shipping|
IS2's Mississauga office is searching for Double End Walkie Operators for ALL shifts, for our Mississauga starting asap.
Shift Timings: Monday to Friday (6am to 2:30pm or 2:30pm to 11pm)
• Have a valid third party issued walkie license
• 40% driving position and 60% manual work
• Must know how to build a skid effectively
• Heavy lifting required, must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to use an RF Scan Gun (experience is preferred(use of VOIP))
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Standing all day
• Able to apply safe lifting practices
• Good with numbers (able to determine sequence on labels and match skid labels to product labels).
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Wrap pallets, scanning to pre-pallet, building pallets.
• Move pallets using double end walkie.
• Clean criminal background
Come in and register asap at our Mississauga Branch. Please ask for Naureen
How to apply:
• Apply by visiting us at 33 City Center Drive, Unit #160 in Mississauga
• CALL US AT 905-212-9090
To service you better, we have extended our hours.
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:30 to 3:00pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
No keywords were found.