Experienced Construction Labourers, Calgary, AB, T2C 4T8
Our client is a major construction company with projects in Calgary and area, we desire strong and committed candidates who seeks stability and commitment, as this position will be a long-term opportunity with a reputable company. Earn $20 - $25/hour to start, with the strong potential for pay increases.
• Must be able to perform labour intensive tasks
• Comfortable using a variety of tools
• Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Minimum 2 years of construction Experience
• Class 5 Drivers license
• Drug and alcohol-free; Pre-Employment testing will be required.
• Valid CSTS, H2S, FIRST AID, WHIMIS, BEAR SAFETY
• Own PPE: Steel toes boots, Hard Hat, Coveralls, safety glasses and work gloves.
Shift times are 7:00am - 5:00pm, M-F. Overtime isn't required but is often available.
Earn $20 - $25/hour to start
How to apply:
Reply to this ad with your resume or give us a call at 403-273-7711.
No keywords were found.