Inside Sales Service Rep - FILLED, Fort McMurray, AB
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your sales career with a great company? Does making a quantifiable, direct impact on the gross margin of your branch get you excited? Is customer service practically part of your DNA? If so, we have a rare opening available with a fantastic organization you need to know about!
Under the general direction of the Branch Manager, you'll support the growth of the branch business by driving profitable sales growth and customer service through understanding customer needs and providing solutions for their businesses. You'll be a key player in fostering open communication between all internal business partners including Sales, Branch, Contact Centers, Distribution Centre and On-Site Services teams. You'll also support the sales team through up-selling, service, pricing, delivery and inventory inquiries.
• Shifts run from Thursday to Wednesday
• Hours are 6:00am - 6:00pm
• You'll work seven days on, then get seven days off
• The pay rate starts at $22.61/hour
• Couch potatoes need not apply! You'll spend much of the day on your feet with plenty of bending and lifting up to 50lbs
• Sitting in a boring office all day, every day? No thanks! This position involves working in showroom, office and warehouse environments.
What You'll Do:
• Interact, respond and follow up with customers on a daily basis, promptly responding to all inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
• Sell a diversified line of products over-the-counter promoting Private Brands, Technical Services and ecommerce channels whenever possible and be able to provide an understanding of the AGI Value Proposition to customers.
• Contribute proactively to improvements in branch profitability and product Gross Margin.
• Processing customer orders through the computer system, ensuring accuracy and prompt delivery
• Maintain a well-rounded knowledge of products sold including the completion of the required training programs.
• Promote Company products and services to customers and provide substitutions where required
• Adhere to the 5S program and take an active role in the branch's cleanliness and maintenance
• Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance of safety policies and procedures of Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act, and all related governing legislation
• Provide leadership and ensure continued exceptional customer service by the branch team, when required
• Support Branch Manager by assisting with everyday operational/administrative functions, when required
• Other branch support related duties including but not limited to supporting the warehouse functions as required
• May take and respond to emergency customer calls after hours and able to work extended hours including evenings and weekends as required.
What You've Done:
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years previous customer service experience is required
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and personal commitment to get the job done
• Demonstrated focus on "wowing" the customer with exceptional service
• Team-player and an ability to work independently
• Knowledge of industrial and/or safety products is preferred
• Superior interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
• Strong communication skills, ability to convey message in an organized, clear and effective manner
• A self starter, taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required
• Strong time management and organizational skills, with proven ability to adhere to tight deadlines
• Proficient computer skills and aptitude
• Knowledge of dangerous goods and WHMIS regulations is required
• Possession of a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle (if driving required)
• Completion of High School Diploma at a minimum and Post Secondary education or equivalent work experience
How to apply:
• Reply to this ad with your resume and tell us why this is the job for you; or
• Give us a call at 780-420-9999
No keywords were found.