Overnight Inventory Personnel, Edmonton, Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta...
|City||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
Are you looking for short-term project this fall? Would you consider yourself a night owl? Does the idea of a three-day weekend, EVERY weekend sound appealing to you? Can you rock a high-visibility vest like no one else? (OK, maybe that last one isn't totally necessary...) If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you (and maybe some of your buddies, too)!
Our client is looking for up to 30 hard-working Warehouse Associates for a temporary project that will wrap-up in November. The job officially starts in September, but there's a good chance you can get started even earlier.
The job has some serious perks. Here are some of them:
These positions won't last long, so contact us TODAY for an interview!
• We're looking for several candidates to fill vacancies in the overnight shifts starting September 3, 2019.
• The job is located in West Edmonton.
• Competitive compensation with room for development.
What You've Done:
• Strong English, both written and spoken, is a must
• High School Diploma Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
• Distribution warehousing experience or inventory experience would be an asset
• Be physically fit lifting up to 50lbs on a regular basis
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication & organizational skills
• Must be a team player with great attendance
• WHMIS Certified- An asset
• TDG Definite asset
• Valid Drivers License An asset
• Reliable Vehicle An asset
How to Apply:
• Reply to this ad with your resume and tell us why this is the job for you; or
• Call our office at 780-420-9999; or
• Come to our office during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, at 8023 Roper Road, Edmonton
No keywords were found.