If 'good enough is never good enough' is your motto, then this could be the job you've been looking for! We're seeking an experienced Quality Lab Technician for our client in Bradford.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain level of quality consistent with established standards.
- Comply with established safety rules.
- Comply with company policy and procedures.
- Maintain constructive working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and managers.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned to satisfaction of the Plant Manager.
- Review the activities planned for the day with the Quality Control Lead Hand.
- Perform analytical test on raw materials, intermediates, and finished products.
- Follow laboratory analytical and operating procedures.
- Report any "out of spec" results to the Quality Control Lead Hand and or Production Supervisor.
- Perform routine and specific analyses as instructed or required and provide the Quality Control Lead Hand and/or Manager with the results obtained.
- Report and request assistance for non-standard testing or procedures.
- Calibrate laboratory test equipment as required.
- Neutralize and dispose of specified laboratory chemicals, solutions, and compounds.
- Record all samples received in the log book and enter results in the appropriate test record sheets.
- Clean the glassware daily.
• Keep all work areas and equipment spotless.
- Assign a conformance number for approved raw material and finished products.
- Recycle used lab sample(s) as per operating procedures.
- Prepare chemical reagents and/or laboratory bases as required.
- Communicate test results with the appropriate department as required.
- Other duties as required.
• Starting wage is $19.00 per hour
• Work days will be Monday - Friday
How to Apply:
1. Reply to this ad with your resume and tell us why this is the job for you; or
2. Apply in-person with your resume at our Barrie office (M-F, 9-4) at #606A , 55 Cedar Pointe Drive
No keywords were found.