Our client is looking for a highly organized, investigative inventory coordinator with a curiosity for problem solving located in Brampton. They are a well-known and leading-edge international corporation specializing in integrated power distribution designs and manufacturing, delivering energy solutions to their customers
Key duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Work closely with the director of operations, production manager, purchasing manager, and warehouse personnel to investigate inventory issues and provide resolutions
- Identify discrepancies /errors, investigate and report reasons for variances using an investigative approach
- Generate and maintain monthly, weekly, daily reports on inventory levels
- Sort and maintain files of hard copies of receipt, shipment and product paperwork.
Previous experience and requirements include
- Previous experience with an ERP, or an inventory management system
- Must have experience coordinating/managing inventory within a manufacturing or production company
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel)
- High school diploma/GED required
- Hands on role, previous sit-down counterbalance electric experience would be an asset.
- Able to lift up to 50LBS without restrictions
- Candidates must be assertive but diplomatic and have strong communication skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Our client is offering a competitive wage ranging from $23.00 to $26.00 per hour depending.
- This is a permanent, long-term career opportunity with room for professional growth! They also offer great employee benefits after the probationary period.
- The required work hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Please reply to this ad with your resume and tell us why this is the job for you.
We thank all candidates who apply but only those who qualify will be contacted for further discussion.
No keywords were found.