Electronics Repair Technician, Calgary, Alberta
IS2 Workforce Solutions is looking for an experienced Electronic Repair Technician for our client in southeast Calgary, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a well-known company with growth and benefits!
• Testing and repairing debit terminals
• Using chemical solutions for proper sterilization and transfer of materials
• Soldering under a microscope, including surface mounting and performing Thru Hole
• Reading and understanding schematic drawings and flow soldering
• Performing any necessary physical repairs to the terminals on the circuit boards
• Re-wiring circuit boards and terminals
• Ensuring the data is programmed correctly in the terminal
• Any other duties as required
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in the repair of electrical components
• Programming boards knowledge
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Post-secondary education or equivalent experience will be considered
• Full-time availability
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail, comfortable with fine wiring
• Able to learn quickly
• Cooperative and can work as a team if needed
Shift time: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: 18.00/hr to start
If you believe you are great candidate for this role, please apply with your resume now!
No keywords were found.