Electronics Repair Technician- FILLED, Calgary, AB
IS2 Workforce Solutions is looking for an experienced Electronic Repair Technician for our client in southeast Calgary, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a well-known company with growth and benefits!
• Testing and repairing debit terminals
• Using chemical solutions for proper sterilization and transfer of materials
• Soldering under a microscope, including surface mounting and performing Thru Hole
• Reading and understanding schematic drawings and flow soldering
• Performing any necessary physical repairs to the terminals on the circuit boards
• Re-wiring circuit boards and terminals
• Ensuring the data is programmed correctly in the terminal
• Any other duties as required
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in the repair of electrical components
• Programming boards knowledge
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Post-secondary education or equivalent experience will be considered
• Full-time availability
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail, comfortable with fine wiring
• Able to learn quickly
• Cooperative and can work as a team if needed
Shift time: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: 18.00/hr to start
If you believe you are great candidate for this role, please apply with your resume now!
No keywords were found.