Our global client is a Canadian born cleantech company looking to make an impact in the concrete industry by introducing recycled CO2 to reduce overall emissions. This innovative technology is groundbreaking and spreading quickly throughout the nation. In addition to an environmentally impactful vision, this company is also competing in a major carbon competition aiming to accelerate these technologies widespread in the concrete industry.
As a Field Technician, your role would be very hands on ensuring equipment is running efficiently and keeping operations on the move. Tasks include:
- Operating the pilot system on site (training provided)
- Use, maintain, and calibrate equipment
- Collect and transport samples to analytical lab
- Ensuring samples meet requirements based on previous parameters
- Control, investigate, or advise of operational issues pertaining to equipment pressures, flows, demands, levels, quality, complaints and alarms
- Data recording and analysis, prepare reports for management
- General housekeeping of jobsite
- Perform routine inspections of equipment, and advising management of any defects
- Performing any operation of equipment in a safety conscious manner
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in field operations/technician, including experience working hands-on managing equipment (pumps, valves, piping, mixers)
- Ability to identify equipment defects, faulty processes, servicing, and installing machinery
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control programs
- Confident in mechanical abilities and working outdoors
- Inclined to ask questions, eager attitude to learn and take initiative
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Google doc knowledge
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license and access to a vehicle
Please note that selected applicants will be required to submit a technical aptitude test.
- Full-time availability day and night, and strong commitment to the role for the 12-week period
- 10 - 12 hours shifts may be required
- 30 - 40 hours per week depending on the operating period
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
No keywords were found.