If you find yourself suddenly on the hunt for a new job, are currently employed and are looking to move up, or just want to keep your options open, your job search begins with IS2..
We are recruiting Assemblers, Press Operators and Material Handlers in NEWMARKET!
Why work for IS2 Workforce Solutions in Barrie/Newmarket?
- Training provided on-site
- Have a dedicated rep to personally guide you
- Straight days, afternoons and nights
Why this position?
- We offer a competitive Bonus Program that allows you to take control of your income!
- We work with companies who offer opportunities for advancement to earn more money.
- You have access to a variety of digital training modules to help showcase your skills to top employers.
- Personalized online accounts are assigned to every employee to access your training records, manage your pay stubs and submit your time cards electronically.
- You have the ability to contact us easily through text, email, social media platforms or telephone - you choose!
- You'll have a relationship with our Recruitment Specialist so you can tell us how you want to work with us and we can customize our service together!
What you'll need to do on a daily basis:
- Paid lunch
- Free Coffee
- Full-time/permanent opportunities for everyone to be considered for
- First opportunity to apply to internal job postings
- Restructuring company to be more innovated - exciting!
- Social events when permitted
- Employee Draws
- Opportunities to gain hands on experience in back up roles to become more qualified for advancement
- Skill development
What you should have to qualify:
- Light automotive assembly
- Lifting up to 30 lbs
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Perform repetitive tasks and other production duties as required
- Material Handlers Needed (lifting up to 50 lbs)
Reply with your resume or contact Tara at 705 735 1515 today!
Be sure to ask about our $100 Employee Referral Bonus Program! As an IS2 employee, we'll pay you $100 as a thank you for each person you successfully refer, after they have worked 160 hours (1 month) for us.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is an asset
- CSA approved steel-toed boots.
- Reliable transportation
- Need to be adaptable and dependable
- Good attention to detail
- Physically able to lift occasionally throughout shift
No keywords were found.