Automotive Assembly/QC, Barrie, ON
Local Assembly, Material Handling or Forklift Jobs in Bradford and Newmarket, Ontario - You choose!
If you find yourself suddenly on the hunt for a new job, are currently employed and are looking to move up, or just want to keep your options open, your job search begins with IS2...
Hire our Recruitment Specialist as your dedicated representative to personally guide you, support you and help advance your career!
Why work for IS2 Workforce Solutions in Barrie/Newmarket?
• We offer a competitive Bonus Program that allows you to take control of your income
• We work with companies who offer opportunities for advancement to earn more money.
• You have access to a variety of digital training modules to help showcase your skills to top employers.
• Personalized online accounts are assigned to every employee to access your training records, manage your pay stubs and submit your time cards electronically.
• You have the ability to contact us easily through text, email, social media platforms or telephone - you choose!
• You'll have a relationship with our Recruitment Specialist so you can tell us how you want to work with us and we can customize our service together!
Why this position?
• Earn up to $100 through a Referral Bonus Program
• Paid lunch
• Free Coffee
• Full-time/permanent opportunities for everyone to be considered for
• First opportunity to apply to internal job postings
• Restructuring company to be more innovated - exciting!
• Social events when permitted
• Employee Draws
• Opportunities to gain hands on experience in back up roles to become more qualified for advancement
• Skill development
What you'll need to do on a daily basis:
• Assemble small automotive parts, sort and inspect
• Lifting up to 30 lbs may be required
• Fast pace environment
What you should have to qualify:
• Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is an asset
• CSA approved steel-toed shoes
• Good attention to detail
Send us your resume at email@example.com or call us at 705 735 1515 to apply!
No keywords were found.