Local Assembly, Material Handling or Quality Inspection Workers Needed LONGTERM! If you find yourself suddenly on the hunt for a new job, are currently employed and are looking to move up, or just want to keep your options open, your job search begins with IS2...
Hire our Recruitment Specialist as your dedicated representative to personally guide you, support you and help advance your career!
AFTERNOON SHIFTS NEEDED (COULD BE DAYS OR NIGHTS AVAILABLE)
Why work for IS2 Workforce Solutions in Barrie/Newmarket?
Why this position?
- We offer a competitive Bonus Program that allows you to take control of your income
- We work with companies who offer opportunities for advancement to earn more money.
- You have access to a variety of digital training modules to help showcase your skills to top employers.
- Personalized online accounts are assigned to every employee to access your training records, manage your pay stubs and submit your time cards electronically.
- You have the ability to contact us easily through text, email, social media platforms or telephone - you choose!
- You'll have a relationship with our Recruitment Specialist so you can tell us how you want to work with us and we can customize our service together!
What you'll need to do on a daily basis:
- Paid lunch
- Full-time/permanent opportunities for everyone to be considered for
- First opportunity to apply to internal job postings
- Restructuring company to be more innovated - exciting!
- Social events when permitted
- Employee Draws
- Opportunities to gain hands on experience in back up roles to become more qualified for advancement
- Skill development
What you should have to qualify:
- Staging parts into machine
- Collecting parts from machine or running parts to production line
- Operating machine
- Quality inspection
- Keeping area clean and always organized
- Able to set/start up machine
Send us your resume or call us at 705 735 1515 to apply!
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is an asset
- CSA approved steel-toed shoes
- Good attention to detail
No keywords were found.